is one of Europe's most progressive and dynamic airlines with over 65 years' aviation experience. Icelandair Operates from the hub at Keflavik Airport and offers daily and regular scheduled services to Europe and North America.
Icelandair's sphere of activities lays not only in aviation, but also in the provision of one-stop travel services for visitors to Iceland. As the country's national carrier, Icelandair has, throughout its history, played a leading role in the development of tourism in Iceland. Today, travel has now risen to become Iceland's fastest-growing industry, and one of its principal sources of foreign currency earnings.
Read More about Icelandairs Operation
- The history of Icelandair spans over six decades and reflects the profound changes and technological developments which have gone to shape commercial aviation in the 21st century.
- Icelandair offers its passengers a new fleet of advanced Boeing 757 aircraft, all fitted with the latest technology.
- Numerous of destinations are served by Icelandair and its code-sharing partner airlines through the eyes of Icelandair’s interactive route map.
Passenger safety is paramount in every aspect of Icelandair's operations, and therefore Icelandair is a member in several of the world's leading and most stringent aviation organizations.
- The Flugleidir/Icelandair Group consists of Icelandair, which manages the international flight, and its twelve associated companies: Air Iceland, Fjárvakur, Hertz, Icelandair Cargo, IGS, Icelandair Hotels, Iceland Travel, ITS, Icelandair Holidays, Íslandsferdir, Loftleidir Icelandic and Reykjavik Excursions.
- Icelandair is a customer-oriented travel sevice company focusing on growth and profitability by providing high-value products with Iceland as a cornerstone. Icelandair believes that safety is important in its operation, it is among the most punctual airlines and it does its best in giving quality service.
Through its offices, sales agents and code-sharing associate airlines, Icelandair operates a tight network throughout Europe and North America. Since its inception, the company has placed strong emphasis on offering its customers the highest standards of comfort and value for money. While its Business Class facilities and level of services are among the best found anywhere, Icelandair has also established well-deserved reputation among travellers as one of the most economical means of flying across the Atlantic.
101 Reykjavík Airport
Other Icelandair Offices
Offices in USA
Offices in Europe
General Booking Agents
Key Facts about Icelandair
Icelandair's News Releases
Icelandair's Financials Statements